Ronni Kahn AO, Founder & CEO of OzHarvest – Australia’s leading food rescue organisation and this year’s official charity partner – will be joining runners in the Sydney Harbour 10K on July 28. Why not go the extra mile and join Ronni and Team OzHarvest and fundraise as part of your run. This simple act will make a real difference in the lives of many, with every $1 raised for OzHarvest delivering 2 meals to people in need.
Your OzHarvest support crew will be there to support you every step of the way and have some great incentives for you too. Raise $100 and receive an awesome yellow OzHarvest running singlet. Raise $500 and you can run for FREE! So what are you waiting for?
Terms and Conditions
Top Individual Fundraiser
- The winner of the prize must understand that the prize is as per description above determined by the Venue/Chef.
- The prize voucher will be sent to the winner within 14 working days post event.
- This prize is valid until 25 March 2020. OzHarvest will not accept responsibility for vouchers that remain unused after this date.
- This prize is non-refundable.
- This prize is non-transferable.
- All travel and accommodation costs (not otherwise specifically included in the prize description) are at the winner’s expense.
- The winner is responsible for paying any additional costs to the provider that exceeds the value of the original inclusive prize.
- Minimum fundraising $3,000
Top Group Fundraiser
- Priority booking for Cooking for a Cause;
- Total group size 10-70 participants. Any paid places are fully tax deductible
- Session available Mon-Fri, morning, afternoon or evening
- Valid in Sydney, until 15th November 2019
- Book by emailing; email@example.com, quoting Harbour run and including, group size, company name + preferred date.
- Activity location: G3/G4, 46-62 Maddox St, Alexandria
- More info at https://www.ozharvest.org/give-a-little-love/donate-time/corporate-team-building/
- Minimum fundraising $10,000