Ronni Kahn AO, Founder & CEO of OzHarvest – Australia’s leading food rescue organisation and this year’s official charity partner – will be joining runners in the Sydney Harbour 10K on July 28. Why not go the extra mile and join Ronni and Team OzHarvest and fundraise as part of your run. This simple act will make a real difference in the lives of many, with every $1 raised for OzHarvest delivering 2 meals to people in need.
Your OzHarvest support crew will be there to support you every step of the way and have some great incentives for you too. Raise $100 and receive an awesome yellow OzHarvest running singlet. Raise $500 and you can run for FREE! So what are you waiting for?
1. Fundraise $100 and receive an OzHarvest running singlet
2. Fundraise $500 and run for free (rego fee refunded)
Top team Fundraiser Prize
10 individual places free of charge for an OzHarvest Cooking for a Cause (valued at $1,750)
• Total group size 10-70pax. Any paid places are fully tax deductible
• Session available Mon-Fri, morning afternoon or evening
• Valid in Sydney, until 15th November 2019
• Activity location: G3/G4, 46-62 Maddox St, Alexandria. NSW
• More info https://www.ozharvest.org/give-a-little-love/donate-time/corporate-team-building/
• Minimum fundraising $5,000
Top Individual Fundraiser Prize
One night in a luxury suite for two guests including breakfast buffet at Pier One Sydney.
• The prize voucher will be sent to the winner within 14 working days post event.
• This prize is valid until 25 March 2020. OzHarvest will not accept responsibility for vouchers that remain unused after this date.
• This prize is non-refundable.
• This prize is non-transferable.
• All travel and accommodation costs (not otherwise specifically included in the prize description) are at the winner’s expense.
• The winner is responsible for paying any additional costs to the provider that exceeds the value of the original inclusive prize.
• Minimum fundraising $1,000