The Real Insurance Sydney Harbour 10k was created to provide a unique ‘warm-up’ event for Sydney-siders in training for longer distances such as the City to Surf, the Blackmores Sydney Running Festival and other Spring Classics across Australia. A flat and fast course set in the heart of the CBD was designed with a backdrop of spectacular harbour views allowing runners to have a picturesque 10k experience combined with a personal best!
The popularity of the 10k event led to the introduction of a 5k distance providing an accessible flat and fast course for those looking to take on their first fun run or those getting back into fitness.
The event plays host to a two-day expo prior to race day located at the Overseas Passenger Terminal in the Rocks where event partners can connect with runners and the general public in this busy metropolitan hub. This set-up remains for race day and doubles as the post- race recovery area.
The event has been established for 7 years and has proven itself to be a hit with the Sydney fitness community, filling a gap in the Winter calendar and attracting an affluent audience from Sydney Metro and the surrounds, attracting almost 6000 participants.
The Real Insurance Sydney Harbour 10k and 5k has a select number of sponsorship opportunities available for brands wishing to align themselves alongside trusted and established partners including Real Insurance, ASICS and Rebel.
Our team will work with you to deliver a sponsorship package that delivers on your brand objectives care of a dedicated 5 month marketing campaign. Your brand will have access to 30,000 unique data records, 12,000+ social media followers, plus pre and post event day brand presence allowing for engagement with an audience passionate about health and wellbeing.
For more information please contact: –
Sponsorship and Marketing Director
- What is the product/ service or the industry of your organisation?
- What is the expected level of investment ($)?
- What is the expected length of involvement (year/s)?
- How do you believe your organisations objectives & strategies align with that of the Real Insurance Sydney Harbour 10k & 5k?
- Who is your target market/ demographic?
- Have you been involved with events and at what sponsorship level previously? If yes, what events?
- What are you hoping to achieve through this sponsorship?