The 2018 Real Insurance Sydney Harbour 10k & 5k will feature the following elite athletes.
Your Content Goes Here
Ben St LawrenceBib number #1
– Australian 10k record holder with a time of 00:27:24.95
– Member of the 2012 London and 2016 Rio Australian Olympic Team, where he competed in the 10,000m.
Jordan GusmanBib number #2
– Elite middle distance runner who trains out of Canberra with his squad, Team Telford.
– During his 4 years in Canberra he has broken the 4-minute-mile barrier six times. Recently, Gusman broke the Gold Coast Marathon Southern Cross University 10km record running 28.42.
– PB at Gold Coast 10K 2018 30:39
– Training in Canberra under the guidance of Dick Telford
Kevin BattBib number #9
-Sydney based coached by Nick Bromley
-Harbour 10k defending champion
-City 2 surf 3rd 2017
-2 x Ireland 5000m National Champion (2014, 2015)
-2015 World University Games. South Korea
-2016 European Championships. Netherlands